Pregnant in October do not do mother agent

first I don’t want to cause misunderstanding, has been brewing for a long time to do good website traffic, many webmaster have a feeling that the website feels like make painstaking efforts to create their own children, so he is very important to how to cultivate the way to choose the right, in order to grow strong. The election to choose the MAMA advertising to try, then and friends exchange, compared to four Internet media today: Google, Baidu, Vogate, Ali macro mother, first half a month after the first light to talk about doing Ali mother’s feelings.

click ads:

1, income is not stable, up to 40%

2, I do not know how much the click rate, because we don’t know about how much is the average price, only know that there are two types: click on the type of cooperation and Ali mother partner, general partner of the relatively high cost, very low click.

3, advertising style is not enough, for example, I like the text of the GG ad unit (such as advertising Street), Ali did not

4, type of advertising is not too rich, within 1 weeks of advertising repetition rate of 70%

5, often rising and rising advertising rape! Blacklist URLs are not in effect

settlement:

1, Ali mother monthly settlement, no matter how much money will be settled.

2, charge 15% fee for technical services, the remaining 85% part of more than 800 yuan minus the personal income tax, personal income tax is the lowest threshold of 20%, more than 4000 yuan to raise the proportion of (I figured, the last remaining around 2/3, anyway, than tax lottery you in proportion to the

)

K station:

1, traffic anomalies, click the exception will be K. Of course, it does not tell you how specific exception, will allow you to provide evidence, but the risk is not great. I used to do a dumpster, so it is clear.

If you

2, today’s traffic is 1000IP, then you will flow no more than 2000IP, this is considered to be abnormal possibility! Why, you say this is a rogue logic? No, mother let you go rest.

but have a bit, if Google and Vogate macro K station, so don’t even think about, to have a direct, or recycling resources to do alimama, GOOGLE, Baidu, Vogate is still not the case, she is relatively good choice, if you can do GG Vogate I will not choose mother collocation.

Google do a good job is to make money, that is, K station is too strict, K is a basic can not stand up, Vogate is also the case, Baidu is not so ruthless, >